Wednesday, May 12, 2010

I have neglected my blog, no excuses :)

A little update on that finger ...... there's still a little swelling that just wont't go away :( When I try to bend or straighten it, its painful. Gave up on the doctors ! Just letting it slowly slowly heal by itself :)

Haven't been stitching much. All the WIPs are still WIPs :) but I did stitch for two exchanges :)

Fair & Square Round #18

from Darla(no blog) to me



from me to Darla

So often we read of missing exchanges but I never knew that it will happen to me :( My first pin pillow from Becky's exchange didn't make it here. Brenda (no blog) my partner was very sweet and stitched me a replacement as soon as she knew and this one found it's way here :) I am so lucky !



Can't find pic of the pillow I stitched for my partner Carla. Did I actually took a pic of it before sending it out ? LOL. Anyway will post later when I find it :)

Thank you for stopping by and leaving your kind comments. Happy Stitching.

5 comments:

Mylene said...

All lovely squares both sent and received.

Hope your fingers heals quickly.

Micki said...

All lovely work...Hope you are better soon!
Micki

Pauline Perh said...

Hi Jeanie,

Hope that your finger is better by now.

I hurted my toe when I was pregnant, the whole toenail nearly came out (eventually it did come out), went to seek help from my gyne, he just asked me to soak my feet in warm salt water 2 times a day, and dry it well. And it works, I think it's because salt kills gems.

You might want to try this method.

Lillie said...

All the exchange gifts looked lovely.

Wished you a speedy recovery on your finger. Looks like its
has taken quite awhile to heal.

Mama Zharfan said...

hi there...me blogwalking...nice blog :)