Friday, February 5, 2010

February already !

Wow ! It's already the end of the first week of February !! Where did January go ? LOL

I've been busy :) One exchange all stitched up and ready to go. Also started on my WIPs which I left behind during my father's stay in hospital. Hope to finish them by this year *keeping fingers crossed* :)

Another week and it's the Chinese New Year long holidays ! My marketing for the reunion dinner is almost done. Now to 'hide' in my room and prepare the ang pow (red packets). hehehe

Thank you for stopping by. I really appreciate your visits. Have a lovely weekend.

2 comments:

Lillie said...

Time do flies don't they? My 'pasar' shopping is almost done except the vegies that will have to wait for last minute and I am still hunting for the angpow packets, LOL

Glad to know your father is now recovering at home.

Have a good happy stitching weekend!

Micki said...

Time is flying by...| never can understand how quickly the weeks are going by!
Micki