Monday, January 11, 2010

A Piece of Wonderful News !!

My first post of 2010 and I have just received some very good news !!!

Shazana, my third daughter who sat for her 'O' levels last year, just received a call from her school principal telling her that she is one of the top three Malay students in Singapore !!!!!!!!

I'm soooooo over the moon excited and happy for her !!!!

Well done, Shazana !!! Mummy is so very very proud of you :)

And the local newspapers just called and interview me !! WOW !! :)

Thank you for stopping by. Have a great week ahead :)

5 comments:

Mylene said...

Congratulations to Shazana!

Kathy said...

Happy New Year and congratulations to your DD.

Lillie said...

Congrads to Shazana and mummy too :D

Cindy said...

Wow...really well done, Shazana!
Happy for you too, Jeanie :)

Micki said...

Congrats and what an honor!
Micki