Monday, November 23, 2009

Update on my father

Thank you all for your prayers. We really need them.

He's drifting in and out of sleep.
We don't know when he's awake or asleep coz his eyes are always closed. Doctor says its due to the medication they are giving him and also because he had a brain op and swelling in the brain.
When he's awake he can be quite 'chatty', that's a good sign :)
But, now the doctor told us that he has dengue !! We really don't know where he got bitten by that dreaded mosquito !

Now we can only pray that his platelet count doesn't drop to a low level :(

5 comments:

CindyMae said...

Oh Sweety, I am just getting caught up on my blog reading. Your father and your entire family are in my thoughts and prayers!! I am so sorry you are all going through this, but God is in control!

Micki said...

I am so sorry about your dad. I was so close to mine, so i know how you must feel.
Good luck!
Hope he is feeling better soon!
Micki

Von said...

I'm so sorry your dad is having such troubles. My hopes and prayers are that God will soon raise him up in full health and strength!!

Lillie said...

So sorry to hear about your dad. My prayers for him, hope he recovers quickly. Be strong!

Dani - tkdchick said...

Your father is in my thoughts!